August 2007 - August 2015 (8 years 1 month)
• Relationship with branch bank wide
• In charged of purchasing all IT(Information Technology) related Items which includes; Laptop, Computer, Printers, Toners, etc and Office equipments/ furniture.
• To participate in internal and external meetings, promoting procurement best practice.
• Maintains service level agreements(SLA) and ensures performance levels are met with vendors
• Vendors/Suppliers Management
• Market Analyst and cost effective management
• Develops realistic budget and manages unit spending, where required (CAPEX & OPEX)
• To undertake the tendering, evaluation, placement and monitoring of corporate contracts capital purchasing programmed.
• Assist in the selection of appropriate suppliers and contractors, to promote good procurement practice with due regard to sustainability, ethical purchasing standards and whole life costing.
• To participate in negotiation of contract terms on a range of central contracts and to monitor performance against these contracts.
• Procuring for the Bank-wide services.
• Allocation of the fixed asset equipment and furniture to the appropriate unit/branch as requested in the approval memo subsequent to purchased
• Taking of deliveries
• Reconciling the vendors’ account- ensuring prompt payment as required for items supplied
• Joint supervision with Internal Control
• Treating of requisition form from units and branch bank wide
• Allocation of purchased assets on due procedure
• Inventory control, Review and Forecasting
• Ensure proper synergy between the warehouse and store
• Ensure that items dispatched to branches are received via follow-up with mail and tracking of courier services
• Reporting to the Head, procurement
• Perform other duties as assigned