Danbo International School
September 2007 - July 2009 (1 year 11 months)
- Teaching and supervising pupils in pre-school
Kindergarten with schemes, themes and teaching styles focused on the early learning goals aimed to meet the six keys learning of a child.
- Using a curriculum that is structured and reflects on building the foundation for future learning and providing access to wide range of resources and learning activities.
- Developing, Planning and implementing of programs and activities to meet the physical, emotional and intellectual and social needs of children.
- Planning, evaluating, assigning lessons, grading test, maintain classroom disciple.
- Supervising pupils during break time, snack, lunch and recess daily.