PUBLIC/GOVERNMENT/COMMUNITY RELATION OFFICER
TOTAL E & P NIGERIA LIMITED
November 2004 - February 2012 (7 years 4 months)
- Liaise with all tiers of top government functionaries of both Rivers & Akwa Ibom State.
- Establish & Maintain an events calendar for critical Rivers & Akwa Ibom state government contacts.
- Monitor & Analyse legislative bills(lndustry related) in Rivers & Akwa Ibom states assemblies & forward early warning signs as they affect TEPNG.
- Manage travel arrangement for top government functionaries in Rivers & Akwa Ibom states on TEPNG sponsorships or invitations.
- Create & maintain good working relationship with government functionaries in Rivers & Ibom states.
- Contribute to the successful planning, organizing & hosting of annual corporate events(Open day / stakeholders forums, Art & corporate exhibitions, End of year activities, OWA, Golf Tournament & other sports activities, visit to less privilege homes, send-off/receptions, corporate meetings, etc.)
- Receiving of courtesy callers & VIP guests.
- Implementation of different MOU"s
- Engages in conflict preventation & Resolutions.
- Maintains contact with other operators to benchmark best community relations policies.
- Support & Organizes youth development programmes, identifies with the socio cultural needs/aspirations of the communities & carries out social visits.