Operations Supervisor (Logistics/ Procurement/ Transportation)
June 2009 - March 2012 (2 years 10 months)
- - Daily management of all logistics and reporting process.
- - Recipient of LPO from organisation and on-time delivery of goods and services
- - Identify business opportunity through proposal
- - Preparation of on-line work tickets & electronic procurement
- - Maintenance of all company's vehicles
- - Personnel management(e.g Drivers)
- - Supervision of company's Transportation group
- - Undertake price negotiation with related buyer to ensure great value for the organisation
- - Maintaining strong/good relationship with buyers.