· Provide excellent customer service by answering or referring financial questions to correct supervisory staff.
· Deposit or cash cheques for customers and make withdrawals for customers.
· Make loan payments.
· Balance cash drawers
· Assisting customers with opening new accounts and update them on new banking products
· Providing swift resolution to customer complaints and winning their loyalty.
· Keep records of customers’ interaction and transaction, recording details of inquiries, complaints and comments as well as actions taken.
· Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers’ problems.
· Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
· Determine charges for services requested, collect deposits or payments & arrange for billing