UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA PLC
June 2011 - Present Day (6 years 2 months)
- Liaising with the Chief Executive Officers, Chief Operating Officers, Heads of country legal departments, and other members of staff in UBA Africa head office, to ensure proper dissemination of information in the DCEO’s office.
- Creating spreadsheets, composing correspondence, managing databases, for maintaining statuses and updates of projects.
- Planning, organizing and managing events, especially when the executive members of staff in the African countries are coming for Quarterly Business Review (QBR), at the UBA head office in Lagos.
- Managing data analysis.
- Conducting research on the internet for the DCEO’s information, to enhance further action.
- Sourcing and ordering required stationeries and office equipments.
- Receiving and reviewing documents, for his further review and approval.
- Organizing itineraries
- Planning quarterly itinerary with the DCEO.
- Preparing correspondences as advised by the DCEO, on his behalf to members of staff.
- Attending internal and external meetings with the DCEO when necessary.
- Screening telephone calls, handling requests and enquiries when necessary.
- Maintaining and organizing diaries, planning and scheduling appointments/ meetings.
- Reviewing and analysis of financial projections.