• Teaches four (4) subjects Government, CRK, Economics and Commerce to JSS 2, JSS 3 and SS1, SS2 pupils.
• Maintain the highest possible standards in Dragnet-administered tests in line with the guidelines issued by the Company.
• Carry-out regular physical inspections of the Test Centre to confirm their conformity with HSE guidelines and also ensure that the Test is not compromised as a result of the conduct of any Candidate, any Invigilator or other officials during the Test.
• Carry-out regular physical inspections of the Test Centre to confirm suitability and adequacy of all infrastructure and the Test Centre premises before a Dragnet-administered test.
• Responsible for preparing the Test-day report upon completion of proceedings on a Test-day.
• Ensure that all hardware issues at the Test Center are resolved and also supervise the Candidates during the Test as well as keep a vigilant and trained eye on the Candidates.
Teacher and Aro 1 on INEC Registration. (NYSC), Presiding Officer (PO) INEC Election
o Handling all the cash transaction of an organization
o Receive payment by cash, cheques, credit card etc
o Checking daily cash accounts
o Guiding and solving queries of customer
o Providing training and assistance to new joined cashier
o Maintaining monthly, weekly and daily report of transactions