immediate attention of the executive and delegating or referring other matters to
various staff and Departments.
• Organizing necessary movements of persons and documents as the occasion may call for.
• Maintaining official secrecy as ordered or required by the Managing Director then and
• Ensuring proper maintenance and updating of office records, personal files, service
registers e.t.c, of all the staffs and making them available when needed.
• Arranging for the writing of Minutes of the chairman’s meetings.
• Working with management on planning organizational needs, and preparing plans,
goals, objectives, criteria for management processes.
• Rendering principal advice to important clients/agency, organizations and participating
in developing and implementing administrative management policies.
• Providing comprehensive services, including budget and financial management;
purchasing, procurement, and contract administration; general administrative services;
facilities, property safety, or space management; or human resources services.
• Attending meetings in the executives absence (when assigned/recommended)
• Maintaining clients and Business associates relationship.
• Receiving and directing clients as necessary.
• Attending to various external and internal enquiries from clients and the MD/CEO.
• Preparation of building plan approvals and Certificate of Occupancy.
• Consultancy services and portfolio Management.
• Financial Adviser and seminar Facilitator.