Graduate Consultant (Applications)/ Administrative Assistant (Applications public sector team)
Oracle Corporation (Africa Operations)
April 2013 - Present Day (4 years 3 months)
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Research sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Manage sales orders and provide status to partners and/or manager.
- Lead generation activities for Public sector team, by collating and pursing aggressively with Partners, government RFPs and EOIs
- Scheduling/preparing/supporting meetings including agendas, meeting minutes, technical training and making logistical arrangements for the Public Sector team
- Reporting, creating and formatting reports and correspondence to meet defined business needs
- Develop clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential and determine the value of existing and prospective customer’s value to the organization.
- Plan and organize personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.