· Educational Administration and Strategic Management.
· Administering information, support, products and services.
· Receiving inbound calls, Customer Service Management and Prospect Development.
· Working collaboratively with other team members of the School Administration to develop new corporate relationships and delivering first class 'Top Notch' Client Services.
· Develop new relationships to help grow the business portfolio in line with the school's strategy and working with a team to ensure that the professionals and entrepreneurs participate in executive programmes.
· Facilitating contracts files of LASG contractors.
· Supervising sites of ongoing school projects.
· Monitoring incoming and outgoing files of projects units.
· Recording keeping.
· Monitoring all the work systems to effectively implement the organisation policies.
· Planning, organising, coordinating and budgeting.
· Supervising all the departments and measuring performance.
· Weekly financial accounts and reports.