Administrative Officer 1
Tai Solarin College of Education, Omu Ijebu, Ogun State
November 2008 - Present Day (8 years 8 months)
- Assessing Students’ Entry Requirement, Compiling, Clearing and Registration of Admitted Students.
- Attending to Resident Supervisors’ and Part – Time Students’ Needs.
- Working Secretary, DICEPP Management Board Meeting and Resident Supervisors’ Meeting.
- Examination Administration.
- Recording and Computation of Students’ Final NCE Results.
- Collection of Scripts, Question Packs and Projects from Resident Supervisors for Moderation.
- Checking and Compiling Of Results / Writing of Omnibus of Students.
- Overseeing and Co-Ordinating of Office Administrative Procedures and Reviewing, Evaluating and Implementing New Procedures
- Establishing Work Priorities, Delegating Work to Office Support Staff, and Ensuring Deadlines Are Met and Procedures Are Followed