1. Develop and maintain a tracking process for marketing/sales orders and invoices (log, monitor and report). Ensure that all activities have the requisite purchase order and act as the main point of contact for third-party suppliers in timely processing of orders and invoice payments.
2. Provide monthly report to the Commercial Director of expenditure vs budget for each brand in the Promasidor portfolio
3. Develop and maintain a marketing/sales filling system and library, including hard and soft copies
4. Manage all arrangements for Marketing/Sales conferences and workshops. Monitor and report on expenditure to ensure no overspend against budget.
5. Produce and monitor an annual calendar for brand planning, departmental meetings individual appraisals and agency performance review and supervise the implementation of related schedules on behalf of the Commercial Director
6. Diary and travel arrangements: Manage the Commercial Directors diary and ensure no conflict of appointments, make travel arrangements as necessary on behalf of the Marketing/Sales team (flights, visas, ground transport), make hotel and transport arrangements as necessary for Marketing/Sales visitors
7. Receive and distribute correspondence as necessary
8. Carry out and follow up tasks as directed by the Commercial Director
9. Financial Scope ( Manage allocated budgets for Marketing/Sales conference and workshop