HFP ENGINEERING (NIGERIA) LTD
June 2008 - November 2013 (5 years 5 months)
Job Description: Administration Officer
- Performs Secretarial, Administrative and Legal Supports to the General Manager
- Typing of all pieces of correspondence to Solicitors on matters affecting the interest of the Company and its sister Company’s
- Attending to incoming & outgoing calls to Clients and processing of pieces of Correspondence (i.e. mails) to Companies and forwarding related mails to different departments for the HOD’s attention.
- Administrative Preparation of Deed of Sublease i.e. Title Documents for the Company’s Allottees in:-
(1) Dany Estate, Makoko
(2) Ikota Shopping Complex
(3) Dolphin Shopping Complex
(4) Mayfair Gardens Shopping Complex
(5) Tenancy Agreements
(6) Internal Memorandum
(7) Companies Board Resolutions on request e.t.c.
- Arranging and filing of correspondence/mails for both Administrative/Legal Departments.
- Co-ordinate activities of Admin/Legal office.
- Liaise with the General Manager (Admin/Legal) on Administrative matters.
- Preparation of Budget for both Administration and Legal Departments
- Preparation and collating of both Technical & Financial Tender Bid Documents
- Anchoring the Share Point (EDMS) process in Admin Department
- Preparation of Victoria Court Ltd, Vault Purchase Agreement