Lekki British International High School
October 2010 - August 2012 (1 year 11 months)
- Organised events, trainings and ad-hoc meetings to meet School mission statements.
- Implemented use of database for conference documentation and records leading to greater efficiency.
- Encouraged communication within administration and staff resulting in improved team spirit and performance.
- Undertook ad-hoc assignments and projects thereby assisting Senior Management Team in effective time management.
- Providing PA and secretarial support for Principal, maintaining discretion and strict confidentiality in particularly sensitive situations.
- Organisation and hosting of visits by important Externals, Parents and Board of Governors promoting positive corporate image.
Updated database for students and staff. 100% record keeping of information.