administrative officer/ exchequer
October 2012 - Present Day (4 years 8 months)
- provide administrative assistance to legal staff in the chambers.
- plan, support, and implement logistics for executive level internal events.
- coordinate appointments, meetings, and business travel.
- maintain legal correspondence and presentation.
- ensure the preparation of information in readiness for payment in relation to allowance, legal fees etc
- to count and verify monies collected and prepare them for banking
- process monthly expenditure and income, payment of staff, lodging in money and even withdrawal from banks and collection of account statement