January 2015 - August 2015 (8 months)
• Receive Clients and Customers who approach the desk, in a friendly manner.
• Handle complaints effectively and courteously.
• Check in and Check out visitors and members of VNTS staff in the most efficient manner possible, following all established procedures and policies.
• Review arriving reservations for the day early in the shift, checking for special requests and additionally VIP; pre-assigning rooms as necessary.
• Record future reservations for any guest by phone or in person, following all standard procedures
• Accurately represent and state VNTS policies to all potential and present clients.
• Maintain an inventory of all office stationery and records of files and folders containing VNTS documents and correspondence.
• Ensure smooth running of the office daily and promote Staff development and training.