MONITORING AND EVALUATING OFFICER
CARE AND DEVELOPMENT CENTRE
August 2012 - Present Day (4 years 9 months)
- Responsible for coordinating the implementation of the project by arranging for training , meetings etc.
- Collate and generate training manuals.
- Participate in project management meetings.
- Writes project progress reports.
- Provide feedback on project implementation to the Executive / Program Director
- Responsible for ensuring that quality services are provided to project beneficiaries.
- Ensure that standards are followed.
- Prepare program budget for approval.