Agent for a few months then promoted to Business Development Manager
Dukwe and the 21 Pillars for Global Development Equity
April 2011 - September 2011 (6 months)
- Enrolled candidates for ITE “Identity, Technology and Economic Preparation”.
- ‘[Held seminars in the University of Port Harcourt on ITE.
- Presented ITE in Primary and Secondary in form of letters to the proprietor/ head mistress and gave brief seminars on ITE to parents during end of year parties.
Business Development Manager (BDM)
- Recruited and employed client analyst by posting adverts on the internet and pasted posters in some target areas in Port Harcourt.
- Successfully employed 30 client analysts and trained them on the job.
- Ensured that there was team spirit among client analyst and worked hand in hand with through adequate communication via sms, e-mail and routine meetings.
- Organized and held seminars with the help of my client analyst with women in different areas in Port Harcourt about Women in Oil which is an umbrella for economic empowerment through participation in the Oil and Gas sectors of Nigeria economy.
- Successfully registered over 100 women as members of Women in Oil with each woman registering with a fee of 10,000 naira.