·Working closely with Manager to recruit students to American, Canadian and UK universities, Provide information to assist students in identifying their academic values and goals, consistent with their capabilities, interests, and educational backgrounds.
·Provide information to prospective and current students regarding financial assistance or scholarships available, accessing student applications to ensure they meet the university entry requirements.
·Liaising with partner universities in the UK, US and Canada on courses, fees and events.
·Marketing and writing proposals to prospective secondary schools for partnership.
·General administrative work such as answering the telephone, preparing appropriate spreadsheets, responding to emails and enquiries, ensuring the office is running smoothly.
·Maintaining currency in academic advising trends and techniques through professional development.
Plan and coordinate and give presentations in programs such as career and college fairs, scholarships and visa counselling seminars, other duties assigned.
· Working closely with the Creative Director and the rest of the design team involved in various projects like Brand Development, Packaging Design, Brand Support - Leaflets, Coupons, Presentations etc
· Receive, interpret and respond to client’s creative brief. Establish and cultivate relationships with the agency’s clients. Market survey/research, brand analysis, target audience definition and segmentation.
· Brainstorming on creative ideas, creating original copy that grabs the attention of the target audience. This includes creating slogans, body copy and jingles.
· Liaising with external suppliers of services such as photographers and especially print houses to ensure that work meets exact requirements as specified, follow a clearly defined workflow processes including quality control.
· Working on more than one account, prospecting new clients, secretarial functions, weekly reports and meetings, other duties assigned.
Meeting with clients and listening to their needs, product research to get information that can be used to help grab the attention of the target audience.
Brainstorming ideas and concepts for the visual and words with other members of the creative team, presenting initial ideas to the Creative Director (rejecting, revising and amending ideas).
Writing various copy options which may be presented to the client as a story board.
Working on multiple products at a time, keeping abreast of the competition and other promotional materials, meeting deadlines, etc.
Gained firsthand experience on the operations of an advertising agency, from receiving the initial brief to producing the material.
Casting actors and models to appear in adverts.
Gained more confidence in my presentation and interpersonal skills.
· Administrative and sales assistance of products to customers.
· Ensuring sales targets are met by marketing products to customers.
· Advising customers on products and services to drive sales and ensure customers’ satisfaction. Book-keeping on record of daily sales, other duties assigned.
· Provide customers with service and product information. Identify, research and resolve customer issues using the computer, direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource, manage customers accounts, follow-up on customer inquiries not immediately resolved. Complete call logs and reports, research billing issues and misapplied payments.
· Unpacking and pricing newly arrived goods, handling inventory and checking stock.
· Recognize, document and alert the supervisor of trends in customer issues, recommend process improvements, provide on- the-job training for new employees, other duties assigned.