Oceanic Bank International PLC
March 2009 - March 2011 (2 years 1 month)
- Provision of first-tier support to all users in the branch(es) covered.
- Administering shared network resources.
- Effective and optimal support of all in-house developed applications at the branches covered.
- Design and allocating the Internet Protocol (IP) Address scheme for the branches systems.
- Installation of Windows Operating Systems and maintenance of both Hardware and software.
- Periodic preventive maintenance of all information technology infrastructures in the branches
- Weekly routine of running Antivirus software to avoid systems infections from any virus.
- Constantly monitoring the Wide Area Network (WAN) links from the branches to the head office and troubleshooting of Local Area Network (LAN) to ensuring and achieving a near zero downtime of communication links.
- Mast installation supervision.
- Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) maintenance support.