1. Backup and restoration activities of both financial and non-financial data
2. Setup of work stations on personal computer in the office, setting up new users' account
3. Dealing with password issues (reset, lock-out) responding within agreed time limits
4. installing and configuring of computer hardware, operating systems and applications
5. Troubleshooting, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware faults
6. Support remote users via remote control software and telephone to resolve issues.
7. Assist in recommending upgrade to systems and network configurations.
8. Review and ensure 3line bridge to Interswitch is in operable condition
9. Check and ensure FMC (FlashMeCash) are up and running
10. Review all telecom links to Interswitch, partner banks and other client and provide 2nd level support
11. Liaise with a designated contact person/resource in both ISW and other partner banks on the operational issues
12. Review and ensure 3line bridge to Interswitch is in operable condition
13. Resolve downtime issue experience on 3line networks and partners banks.
14. Ensure transaction get to CMS (Card Management System) and appropriate responses are sent back to the ATM
15. Ensure servers are on the network by monitoring them through the WhatsUp Gold Monitoring Console
16. Card delivery activities, customer account creation and management
17. Customer record update from KYC (know your customer) forms and scanning of KYC forms
18. Attend to customer/merchant inquires about POS, cards, products and services m
19. Receive customer complaints on phone and provide resolution
20. Provide 2nd level customer service support to merchants
21. Maintain effective deployment process and SIM swap
22. Deployment/ Re-deployment of POS terminal and accessories to new/existing merchant location
23. Retrieval of POS terminal and accessories from merchant location
24. On-site merchant training on transaction types, which includes: Street Banking, Proximity Banking, LCC Top-up, POS terminal maintenance, features of the terminal, printing paper orientation, Terminal log-in, GPRS connectivity, Merchant card activation, Settlement, Transaction recording