TRANSACTIONAL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFICER
1. Preparation of revenue collection budgets.
2. Extensive monitoring of revenue collections from all the branches of the bank.
3. Preparation of performance reports in line with set targets.
4. Processing of tax payments on behalf of corporate customers and ensuring that the tax payments are duly receipted.
5. Monitoring of cash flows between corporate customers and their various clients/contractors.
6. Monitoring of salary payments of the corporate customers by ensuring that staff accounts are duly credited regardless of where the accounts are domiciled.
7. Regularly liasing with government parastatals and other corporate customers in ensuring the smooth running of their various accounts.
8. Representing the bank in various stakeholder meetings.
SALES AND MARKETING OFFICER
1. Marketing of the banks investment and non-investment products to corporate and non-corporate customer.
2. Efficient management of existing relationships with both corporate and non-corporate customers on an on-going basis.
3. Arranging and coordinating marketing calls, meetings and visits to facilitate mutually benefiting relationships.
4. Preparation of daily, weekly and monthly performance reports.
5. As a team leader, managed and motivated different teams in meeting sales targets
6. Representing the bank in various stakeholder meetings.
BANKING OPERATIONS OFFICER
1. Customer Services - Opening of accounts and attending to customer enquiries.
2. Processing of Interbranch Cheques
3. Processing of Inward and Outward Clearing Cheques
4. Issuance and redemption of certified cheques
5. Transfer of funds between accounts
6. General Teller Services