1. Answer telephones and transfer to appropriate staff member.
2. Meet and greet clients and visitors.
3. Create and modify documents using Microsoft Office.
4. Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing.
5. Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system.
6. Sign for and distribute UPS/Fed Ex/Airborne packages.
7. Research, price, and purchase office furniture and supplies.
8. Coordinate and maintain records for staff office space, phones, parking, and office keys.
9. Setup and coordinate meetings and conferences.
10. Maintain and distribute staff weekly schedules.
11. Collect and maintain PC inventory.
12. Support staff in assigned project based work.
13. Other duties as assigned.