Architect/ Project Manager
Corona Schools' Trust Council
December 2007 - May 2012 (4 years 6 months)
- Manage and co-ordinate project, project team and contractors on every project executed by Corona Schools Trust Council.
- Produced schematic architectural sketches and construction drawings for renovation and capital projects
- Co-ordinate the work scope of the Trust Council’s Quantity Surveyor, Facility Manager and Schools’ Facility Officers
- Produced schematic architectural sketches and construction drawings for CSTC
within and outside Lagos.
- Conducted site inspections and supervisions to finishes on executed projects as monitoring aspect of project management in ensuring quality of works.
- Coordinated project site meetings of the executed project by the Trust Council.
- Coordinated and supervised the activities of contractors on project site supervised by the firm
- Inspected the CSTC physical facilities for early error detection.
- Represented the firm in various capacities to defend her interest.
- Engaged in explicit facility management to ensure proper utilization of property life cycle.
- Liaised between the Trust Council and agencies [government, public and private] in making the Trust Council achieving her objectives
- Managed and co-ordinated the vehicle fleet of the Trust Council and the personnel in charge