TECHNO-ARCH INTERNATIONAL LTD
July 2001 - April 2005 (3 years 10 months)
- Client Consultation to determine Type, Style, and Purpose of new building Construction and Renovations being considered.
- Conceptualize and Design buildings (residential, commercial, industrial and institutional).
- Develop plans describing design, Specifications, Building materials, Costs and Construction schedules.
- Prepare Sketches and Models for Clients
- Interior and Landscape Design
- Prepare or supervise the Preparation of blueprints for the use by Contractors and other Service Providers.
- Negotiate with Contractors and other Service Providers in respect of Procurement and jobs to be executed.
- Preparation of final Documentation to gain building consents/approval from statutory department.
- Supervise activities on Construction sites, paying attention to details to ensure Compliance with Specifications and Time effective outcome.
- Conducting financial analysis and feasibility studies of building projects.
- Preparation of weekly reports.
- Monitoring of stocks and Purchase of exhausted stocks
- Instructor on computer aided designs (CAD), Auto CAD, Revit Architecture, Google Sketch Up and other computer applications in architectural design.