Accomplished 2010/2011 Sales Incentive Scheme Award Winner Rivers State South – South Region
Achieved TSM Champion August ,September, October, November 2012 Bus Activation Lagos Region
Proven A1 Ranking in 2010/2011 KRA Appraisal
Established Two time Champion Award winner (Q3 & Q4 2010/2011) for 100% KYC Synchronization Achievement for Lagos Region.
Inspired Grand Prix Award Winner Lagos Metro Zone for 109.13% primary Sales achievements, 151.5% Gross Adds April 2012.
Achieved ABM/ZBM/ROD commendations for timely Competition Activity reports
Developed Channel Partner Oshodi /Isolo LGA Territory from N200,000,000 to N380,000,000 within a period of 6 Months
Recruited a Sub – CP as a CP and increased her investments From N100,000,000 and further to a N250,000,000 CP within a period of 6 months
Motivated Member Standing Committee for Project Own All High End Device Selling Outlets (O-HEDSO), Lagos Region; August 2012 till date.
Driven Member Standing Committee for Project Future; September 2012 till date.
To ensure presence and performance delivery in Assigned District through
Distribute Products effectively across assigned territory
EXPECTED END RESULT MAJOR ACTIVITIES
1. To Increase Active retail outlets • To control the distribution width and depth of the territory by ensuring more retail outlets carry the Airtel brand.
2. To increase number of Channel Partners
• To identify and recruit suitable channel partners and dealers who will drive the effective distribution of Airtel products in the trade.
3. To achieve recharge sales and BTS revenue target within territory
• To coordinate all sales activities so that sales turnover are optimized.
4. To achieve Gross Pre Paid targets
• To maximize sales through effective execution and implementation of placement and distribution strategies
5. To manage, train and develop FSE • To coordinate with Sales Training Function for product, process and behavioural trainings of field sales employees.
6. Channel branding and visibility • Ensure appropriate branding is carried by all active outlets within the territory.
7. To ensure the Employee Engagement scores are in line with the targeted scores of the zone. • Continuously motivating the front line by leading from the front and setting examples for them to follow and to ensure that all their genuine problems are taken care of.
DIMENSIONS (METRIC MEASURES)
(1) Gross pre-paid adds (2) Recharge revenue
(3) Channel Satisfaction Score (4) Active retail outlets
(5) Number of Distributors (6) Team size
PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS & BEHAVIOUR
Ag Supervisor Dealer Sales Operations Port- Harcourt Rivers State August 2008 – June 2009
Ag Supervisor Celtel Shop Oct 2007 – JULY 2008
Location: Port – Harcourt Rivers State
Purpose of Job
KEY RESULT AREAS
Responsible for sales, cash monitoring, stock management, petty cash disbursement, reconciliation and retirement of same.
Conduct performance reviews and act as advisor to Customer Care (Shop) Consultant when dealing with difficult situations.
Liaise with Billing, Sales, Customer Care e. t. c. to resolve all customer complaints and queries.
Coordinates the performance appraisal process, ensuring that the Customer Care (Shop) Consultant have proper skills for the effective execution of their job functions.
Ensure that daily/weekly/monthly statistics and reports are forwarded to the Regional Manager and other appropriate divisions.
Involved in the business planning, target projections, policy/process development, allocations, monitoring mechanism and reward system for all shop staff.
Act as a role model and ensure that the customer handling skills of the shop team are developed and maintained. Act as the contact between the Shop staff and Management by providing feedback on all issues through the Regional Manager, Retail Shops and Franchise.
Communicate new policies or changes in policies to the Shop consultants. Carry out periodic reviews and implement suggestions that improve the efficiency of the shop team.
Celtel Nigeria February 2005 – September 2007
Position: Shop Consultant
Location: Port – Harcourt Rivers State
Purpose of the Job:
VMOBILE Nigeria: August 2004 – January 2005
Position: Call Center Consultant
Responsible for petty cash management
Liaise with banks on cash management related issues
Ensure proper accounting for posting of bank statements, journals & other related schedule
Investigation & resolution of queries on payment not reflecting in customer’s account
Cash collection on analysis report
Maintain the imprest/cash float account
Reconciliation of monthly Bank statement of accounts/cash book
Paying salaries and stipends
Ensure timely payment of utility bills
Maintain records of outgoing and incoming cheques
Ensuring the use of GAAP, Rules and Convention are put to practice
Preparation of monthly financial reports
Other delegated duties
Worked directly under the supervision of the accounts/audit Manager
Monthly physical stock taking and inventory of the computer accessories
Tracking of purchase orders, delivery receipts, invoices and payment for sale of computers and accessories
Relationship building between customers and company
Vouching of receipts
Reconciliation of monthly bank statements of accounts