The role is responsible for equipment integrity management including inventory, maintenance, logistics and reporting of assets within the company’s system.
Key Result Areas Main Activities and Responsibilities:
- Taking asset inventory and update of records in the asset software data base.
- Focal point for equipment premobilisation documentation.
- Monitors performance and health of the Company assets and identifies opportunities for performance improvement. Initiates changes in facilities to achieve maximize yields and profits and balance operations
- Liaises with Manufacturing and other Operations departments to establish long term outline plans, including major shut-down and turnaround activities, taking full account of production targets and operational constraints.
- Identifies requirements for specialized contractor services. Initiates and establishes contracts, when need is justified, within clearly defined Company procedures and financial limitations. Manages and monitors contract performance during execution to ensure compliance with contractual obligations and quality of work.
- Contract negotiation and administration with sub-contractors including full close-out of Contracts on completion of work.
- Contractual and commercial negotiations with clients and sub-contractors
- Manage relationships with Contractors, being flexible enough but also strict when necessary to achieve the objectives of the Project.
- Bsc, B.Eng in Engineering, Accounting, Sciences ,Management.
4 + years in a similar role.
Must Have (apart from the above):
- Strong personal initiative and willingness to accept responsibilities; comprehensive grasp of logistics operations and practices.
- Leadership – ability to manage and mentor a technical team by demonstrating leadership.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft office tools.
- Good communication skills including ability to prepare and present concise oral and written logistics operations reports, briefings, updates and other documentation; ability to conduct meetings.
- Good Knowledge of safety procedures
- Professional Qualification.
- A good organizer, facilitator, motivator and a team player
Age bracket: N/A