Assistant State Project Officer
Association for Reproductive and Family Health - ESMPIN Kebbi state
February 2015 - Present Day (2 years 2 months)
1. Conducting Monthly Review Meetings with Community Base Distribution Agents and the Implementing NGOs.
2. Distribution of Child Spacing commodities to CBDAs for sales at cheaper rate to the communities with a view to providing and securing a safe and healthy family.
3. Training of CBDAs on good and effective Interpersonal Communication (IPC).
4. Conducting of monthly monitoring of NGOs/CBDAs in the implementing LGAs. across Kebbi state.
5. Participate in the Project Monthly Management Meeting and other emergency meetings as they arise.
6. Prepare and submit monthly and other regular reports to the SPO for onward transmission to Project Manager, Abuja.
7. Having Financial Management background, I am assigned to handle financial matters of the project; which include preparation of payment vouchers, maintaining cashbook register, cheque book register and other account records. Prepare Monthly Bank Reconciliation and other Financial Reports.
8. Direct implementation of ESMPIN project in the Two additional LGAs
9. Assist the SPO in the implementation of Project activities as he may assign.