Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging our network.
Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
Research and build relationships with new clients.
Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
Present business development training and mentoring to business developers and other internal staff.
Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company’s people and capabilities.
• Provide Employee training and development includes leadership training and professional development seminars and workshops.
• Responsible for investigating and resolving workplace issues designing an effective employee relations strategy.
• Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
• Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counselling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
• Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
• Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
• Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counselling employees and supervisors.