1. Supervise and care for children in employers' residence and may reside in employers' name.
2. Bathe, dress and feed infants and children.
3. prepare formulas and change diapers for infants.
4. Oversee chidren's in personal hygine and social development.
5. Tend to the emotional well-being of children.
6. Discipline children acccording to the methods request by parents.
7. Organize and participate in activities such us games, crafts,, reading, and outings to provide amusements and exercise.
8. Plan,prepare and serve meals for children.
9. Take children to and from school and to appointments.
10. Maitain healthy enviroment at home.
11. Observe children and prepare reports for home care or babaysitting agency.
12. Maybe required to keep records of daily activities and health information regarding each child.
13. Maybe responsible for meal preparation.
1. Teacher in Austistic, Down Syndrome, Mentaky Rtarded 0r slow leaner children.
2. Also integrate the lesson of Preschool Curriculum.
3. Culture their minds and characters by means of teaching Character Education, Sporst and singing.
4. Giving an assessments everyday lesson.
5. Records the INdivifual education Plan (IEP) for the next school year.
6. Try to teach a pupils with mentally handicapped to become independent.
1. Teaching, writing progress reports for all learning activities such us;
Science, English, Math Physical Education
2. Giving the anecdotal and narrative reports for very fielld of learning area.
3. taeching to be a good individual.