· 1- VOIP Network Assistant, QOS Monitoring and Implementing QOS in VOIP and Data Network
· 2- Protecting Network using Cisco Routers and Switches/implementing CBAC,C3PL,MQC QOS,IOS Firewall,VPN-IKE with Pre-shared key and Certificate Authentication.
· 3- Protect Network using PIX and ASA Firewalls
· 4- Project Design and Management
· 5- Liaising with equipment manufacturer to make sure the job specification is followed to the letter.
· 6- Implement multi-homing using BGP( iBGP and eBGP ) and OSPF.
· 7- Assist the team that interconnects Major service providers via CISCO PGW for TDM and MSX for VOIP using SIP.
· 8- Identified Security equipments and provide all necessary support to the procurement section of the organisation.
· 9- Facilitated Training by creating Test Network (LAB).
· 10-Implement Frame-Relay for point-to-point connection between sites as well as load balancing.
· 11- Improved Network capacity by developing and performing necessary tests.
· 12- Spear headed Technical Department turnaround to deliver robust VLANs, VPN and MPLS solution to provide secure interconnect environment
· 13- Achieved regulatory compliance for enterprise system by creating policies and comprehensive security controls.
· 13- Deployed Virtualization using VMWare and Microsoft Hyper-v in Windows server 2008-(installed Windows server 2008, Active Directory, ISA, Exchange server, SQL etc).
· 14- Implemented automatic back-up, restore and recovery.
· 15- Deployed and configured Cisco Routers and Switches to implement BGP,MPLS, VPN, STP, OSPF, EIGRP, QOS between numerous sites.
· 16- Built I.T. Infrastructure from ground up, to strengthen reliability and redundancy to achieve 99.98% uptime.
· Oversaw 150-workstations LAN/WLAN with Ms Mail server, Web server and clustered SQL servers.
· Conducted Hardware/Software inventory and ensured compliance with licensing guidelines.
· Strengthened Network security by devising and executing improvement plans within 3 months.
· Deployed PIX and ASA Firewalls Modules and CISCO Catalyst 6500.
· Configured Dynamic/Static NAT for the firm`s network to ensure hosting of servers and ensure access to teleworkers at various client sites.
· Support e-commerce clients by performing vulnerability assessments.
· Deployed VPN, MPLS between offices in Nigeria and South Africa.
Dynamic and knowledgeable about I.T. Projects management and implementation. I am able to deliver projects within scheduled resources thereby minimizing costs and project failure. Expert knowledge of Primavera Project planner,MS office project,WBS,Project finance and contract management, tcp/ip networking, pc hardware repairs, systems engineering, router configuration and Microsoft domain network infrastructure layout.