Does Not Matter
- Applicant must have at let a Second Class Honours Bachelors Degree (UpperDivision) and a Masters Degree.
- Applicants must have sound knowledge of lecturing functions with research capabilities and experience.
- Scholarly publications in reputable journals for academic positions above Assistant Lecturer are mandatory.
- Membership of a professional association is also required.
- Applicants for any position in the College of Medicine must possess appropriate academic and professional qualifications.
- Applicants in the category of Technologists/Technical Staff must have a minimum of National Technical Certificate (NTC) or equivalent for Technical Staff position and Higher National Diploma (HND) for Technologist position in At the various programmes.
- The point of entry to each position will depend on experience and academic/professional achievements.
- Computer proficiency is mandatory