1. Present and sell products to current, regular and potential new customers.
2. Answer questions about products and any other question concerning the business.
3. Keep a check on inventory, sales and goods.
4. Increase sales and profitability of the store.
5. Establish client relationship with potential customers and maintain relationship with current customers.
6. Analyze sales statistics at the end of each month.
7. Filing and helping oversee expense account.
8. Helping to train new employees.
I have experience in taking oral briefs and developing them to acceptable standards. While most of my experience has been in the church, I understand the professional requirements in a business environment and my experience will be an asset to your company.
My responsibilities included keeping minutes and attending higher council meetings, furnishing all information and all returns which may be required at the higher council. I can maintain strict confidentiality, as this was also one of the requirements as a secretary and a member of the association. I can interact professionally with higher levels of management, staff and business associates. I can also under take any other special function as the need arises. I can work really well with Microsoft office and excel and outlook.am a good listner and am capable of making decisions with little or no supervision.