March 2007 - June 2010 (3 years 4 months)
- Successfully promoted the establishment in terms of giving training and developing staff in the area of animal handling and management.
- Arranged flyers / posters about Adesina farm, thereby creating awareness to the immediate community, increased customer’s patronage and enhanced marketing system.
- Completed individual projects and innovative promotional activities which actively improved sales.
- Earned promotion to Farm Manager, responsible to supervise, organize, co-ordinate and instruct workers towards improving efficiency of production and attaining farm objectives.
- Ensured proper and timely distribution of farm products to various retail outlets.
BT Landlines United Kingdom (Customer Care Assistant) 2012
- Decided whether the software needed were adapted to meet the client’s needs.
- Answered any technical questions the client might have.
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills by responding to customer inquiries and resolved their complaints.
- Presented findings to a technical team to act on.
- Responsible for upgrading of contract terms of devices.