The Best Connection Employment Group. UK
June 2011 - August 2012 (1 year 3 months)
- Effectively managed a team of four from diverse background with responsibility for ensuring the timely dispatch and delivery of customers order and worked together to maximise sales. Also responsibility for making the final decision regarding customer returns, refunds and insurance claims.
- Worked in a team with Health & Safety experts to conduct risk assessment and develop procedures to prevent hazardous and dangerous occurrence.
- Conducted thorough inspections and assessments of all returned items including packaging in the event of any insurance claims. Inputted all the relevant details onto the database to enable an informed decision to be made.
- Tracked customer orders and payments processing ensuring agreed deadlines were met and an exceptional level of customer service was maintained at all times.
- Steadfastly scanned all returned goods before allocating them either back to the warehouse or distributed to other on-line shops with which the company has established a working relationship.
- Developed effective working relationships with customers responding to any enquiries and resolving any issues in a professional and efficient manner.
- Maintained the highest levels of quality at all times in accordance with company working procedures and best practice in an often extremely fast-paced and high pressure environment.
- Periodically involved in stock audit to ensure accurate stock availability, identify slow moving, fast moving and non moving products to enable an informed decision on promotional offers.
- Carried out daily floor walks and draw up daily action plans which are then delegated to the staff. During trading hours, I ensure all tasks were completed and any unforeseen circumstances were dealt with as quickly and efficiently as possible. Also made sure that Visual Merchandise was displayed in store and on time as required