Daily bread (humanitarian services) Faith Base Organization (FBO) Lagos State
February 2002 - April 2004 (2 years 3 months)
- Coordinated and organized the activities of the youths in the organization.
Provided psychosocial, nutritional and health services to the less privilege in the community.
- Home visitation to the sick amongst the members.
- Empowerment by establishing the less privilege in various skills and trades.
- Supervised and coordinated the overall activities in the organization including finances and project.
- Took inventory and in-charge of all the belongings of the organization.
- Record keeping of all the number of the less privilege.
- Counseling services to members on sustenance and on the importance of self independent.
Increased empowerment with 70% in that commuinty