1. Back stops for the Chief of Party
2. Provide technical direction and overall management for all project tasks and implementation team in 12 states of Nigeria namely; Kano, Kaduna, Bauchi, Taraba, Enugu, Ebonyi, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Lagos, Ekiti, Benue and FCT.
3. Facilitated development and finalization draft vulnerable children service standards with stakeholders from USG Implementing partners and the Federal Ministry of women affairs
4. Facilitated partnership with USG partners across the 12 states for pilot testing of the draft VC service standards. The USG implementing partners are; MSH (CUBS and ProACT), FHI 360/SIDHAS, PACT Reach, IHVN, CCFN, Save the Children/ ARFH, CCCRN formerly (IHV/CRS/ AIDSRelief)
5. Manage and supervise Quality improvement Advisors and Officers across the 12 states in six geo-political zones of Nigeria.
6. Synthesize, document and disseminate the process of institutionalizing quality of care into existing health and social service structures.
7. Provide technical support to Federal and state ministry of women affairs and USG implementing partners in providing quality VC services using collaborative approaches.
8. Provide financial management and accountability of all project tasks in compliance with USAID regulations and URC policies.
9. Assume responsibility for the achievement and documentation of project results and ensure timely completion of all project deliverables for USAID and other stakeholders.
10. Maintained excellent working relationships with USAID, the Federal and State ministries of Women affairs, Education, Health, Justice, etc.