Office Team Administrator
Food Standard Agency, Holborn, UK
March 2006 - September 2006 (6 months)
- Researches on the public's health and consumer interests in relation to food.
- Consorting various opinions and ideas from consumers for submission to a supervisor.
- Reviewing Files for future evaluation and archiving, preparation of events, meetings and travel plans for head of my department
- Attending seminars relevant to the industry, pro active support to project team and stakeholders, updating finance report monthly
- Preparation of advisory and course work, Client liaison, some of which is highly confidential.
- Preparation for meetings and minute taking. Handling incoming and outgoing mail, Office health & safety and security.
- Liaising with suppliers, Other adhoc duties as they arise as well as liaising with other departments for necessary information pertaining to my work and duties
- Coordination of corporate client events and internal functions. Processing of contract invoices and billing system.