–Manage the products/brand to achieve market share objectives
– Support the development and implementation of the marketing plan, strategies and programs for the assigned product /brand.
– Support the development of communication materials in partnership with relevant agencies.
– Increase the profitability of existing and new products through appropriate pricing and marketing activities to achieve sales objectives for product category.
Develop and implement communications initiatives that will result in the growth of assigned products/brand across regions
– Identify effective and creative lead generation and initiatives utilising appropriate marketing tactics (e.g. promotional print, e-campaigns, events, advertising, direct marketing, tele-marketing) to drive brand awareness.
– Enforce accurate representation of the brand as detailed in the brand manual.
– Ensure the development and delivery of all marketing collateral including but not limited to; briefs, copy writing, design, print production, distribution of promotional materials, media placement, direct mail, internet and e-mail communication.
• Coordinate the Local and Foreign procurement team to deliver on set goals
• Serve as intermediary between manufacturing and Marketing to deliver strategic KPIs
• Coordinate Raw Material and Production planning against Sales budget and forecast
• Drive positive Customer service by coordinating and continuously improving the effectiveness of the S&OP reviews and KPI impacts.
• Review and update all upcoming NPD (New product development) project and Marketing project through the S&OP platform
• Develop communication strategies for brands and brand extensions.
• Generate creative briefs for consumer-led communications.
• Develop workable consumer engagement platforms.
• Establishing and managing new routes to market
• Monitor and provide up to date market intelligence to drive promotional strategy for category
• Develop strategies to manage brand crisis and maximise brand opportunities.
• Carry out research (Dip Stick, Focus Group Discussion, Brand Audit, and Competitive Intelligence) to assess brand health status.
• Maintained brand credibility across all media.
• Negotiated (alongside procurement unit) with suppliers for competitive rates.
• Liaise with agencies and relevant vendors – Advertising, Digital ,Print & Production, PR, Research agencies, Event Planners etc
• Implemented activations/ events /promos