· Preparation of
balance sheet recons and income statement recons
· Preparation of
monthly account file
· Prepare budgets and
· Preparation of ad hoc
regulatory and statutory reports relating to your buildings
· Monitoring of actual
vs budget on a monthly basis and manage variances
· Review work completed
by Creditors Clerk and Credit Controller relating to buildings
· Preparation of monthly Pack’s on or before the monthly deadline for review by the Financial
· Prepares journal
· Assist with internal/
external / procurement auditors requirements
· Manages financial
expenditure against the budget
· Prepares regular
reports and statements for management on request.
· Ensure the completion
of month and periodic statutory returns
· Produces various management
· Preparation of vat
returns, General ledger recons, raise monthly accruals
· Preparation journal
entries including payroll
· Review invoices and interface internally with invoice reviewers and approvers as well as externally with contractors to process invoices through ADP, coding to the Global Work Breakdown Structure (WBS).
· Perform daily accounting functions with emphasis on full cycle Accounts Payable processing.
· Verify accuracy of itemized charges, supporting receipts and costs.
· Performs arithmetic calculations to validate total charges.
· Validate item charges against existing contracts or agreements.
· Select and codes vendor invoices with general ledger account number/s as applicable to type of expense.
· Review and Confirm charges against corresponding work/delivery tickets.
· Correct the following if/when necessary:
· Approver ID
· Cost Object (Contract, WBS Element, CBS / COA coding, etc)
· Tax Code & Tax amounts verification
· Contact Supplier with invoice disputes & work with them to resolve issues
· Work with supplier contacts to reduce line item errors & improve business processes
· Coordinate activities with the Cost Engineer.
· Report progress and issues to Project Services Manager and ensure issues are resolved
· Upload of Bank Statements into Roll on Line
*Inventory management, Shelf life Control and storage system
*Implements systems to assist speedy supply
*Supplies as per requirement to branches and demand from dealers
*Receives consignment from either vendors or Customers, ensuring safe unload and placement in assigned storage locations
*Carried out initial Checks on received parts for verification of items as per waybills
*Check inventory and the condition of all stored items at regular intervals- (cycle Count)
*Issued parts from the Store against Way bills and invoices as approved by authorized Signatories
*Maintains accurate and up- to- date filling system and records as necessary for parts traceability and Control.