The Audit & Risk Analyst is responsible for assisting with the conduct of audits and reviews of administrative, commercial, technical and management processes and systems to ensure alignment of activities with company goals, and effective and economical use of company resources. Other responsibilities include;
§ Conducts audits as assigned based on the established annual audit schedule.
§ Completes monthly and quarterly risk assessments on key assigned processes within the business..
§ Conducts risk assessment training within the business on established risk assessment methodology and approach.
§ Makes recommendations to the business on control development opportunities.
§ Tracks all audit issues within the various reviewed processes to ensure timely and accurate completion.
§ Validates all closed issues to ensure successful completion.
§ Communicates effectively with key process owners and team members to report key risks and findings.
§ Ability to analyze key financial, operational and compliance related data.
§ Recommends solutions to the business to enhance process controls; works will all levels within the business.
To work directly under the supervision of the Head, Internal Control & Risk Management
You will be required to liaise and interface with other groups/departments/staff regarding work related issues on behalf of the Head, Internal Control & Risk Management.
· Excellent organization, writing and interpersonal skills.
· Excellent problem solving skills
· Excellent communication skills and a good command of written/spoken English.
· Excellent IT skills.
· Excellent analytical skills
· Attention to detail
Demands of the job:
· Ability and willingness to work long hours and meet tight deadlines;
· Ability to work with minimal supervision.
· Ability to prioritize tasks and juggle multiple assignments.
· Must be personable and able to relate very well with other people.
· Must be highly discreet and able to maintain confidentiality of information
· Must be able to interact with senior/executive level personnel and other levels of personnel
· Must be able to demonstrate tact and diplomacy while making sure the function’s requirements are met
· Ability to gather, analyze and evaluate facts and to prepare and present concise oral and written reports