Technical & Documentation Engineer
Delattre Bezons Nig Ltd., Bonny Island, Rivers State
July 2007 - March 2011 (3 years 9 months)
- Design of flow line support with Support Standard Specification.
- Ensuring close coordination with other disciplines to avoid discrepancies and documentation recycling.
- Design of Electrical & instrumentation Drawings in accordance with company specification.
- Ensuring that pressure vessels are design in accordance with codes, standards, company general specifications and project requirements.
- Ensuring that equipment and piping layout are designed in accordance with company general specification and project requirements.
- Isometric Drawing for flow line /pipeline.
- Ensuring that the material supplied is in accordance with codes, standards and company piping classes.
- Schematic Diagram for electrical works.
- Attending & approving pressure vessels, valves & fittings inspection & tests.
- Field Engineering Modification for piping General Arrangement.
- As-built for piping and electrical work.
- Ensuring the integrity & certification of all corresponding facilities engineered and built.
- Proper documentation and follow-up of Revisions.