1. Improve business performance in line with BPO standards: change management assistance, strategy development, operational improvement services.
2. Carrying out research and data collection to understand the current processes.
3. Conducting analysis: Identifying issues and forming hypotheses and solutions.
4. Presenting findings and recommendations to clients.
5. Implementing recommendations/solutions and ensuring the client receives the necessary assistance to carry it all out.
6. Managing projects and programmes.
7. Leading and managing those within the team, including analysts;
8. Liaising with the client to keep them informed of progress and to make relevant decisions.
1. Compile and analyze quantitative and qualitative reports
2. Data analysis, Interpretation and business recommendation
3. Scheduling and Center efficiency management
4. Database management
5. Leave and shrinkage management
1. Call Center employee management.
2. Implementation of processes and operational policies on the floor aimed towards attaining operational efficiency.
3. Call Center performance management and needs assessment.
4. Provide Support to Supervisors and Associates.
5. Appraisals/Performance Management.
6. Assist with information flow from Management to the floor.
7. Process communication and design.management.
1. Provide Leadership and support to Contact Centre Agents in the delivery of exceptional service to the customer..
2. Responsible for the daily activity of contact center policies and procedures.
3. Ensure availability of support tools, equipment and systems
4. Monitor and maintain individual performance of Contact Centre agents as well as the team as a whole
5. Conduct coaching and training for Contact Centre agents if and when necessary, in order to improve the levels of customer service delivery.
6. Participate in continuous improvement initiatives, creating and maintaining motivation within the team.
7. Compile and analyze quantitative and qualitative reports