EAGLE FLIGHT MICRO FINANCE BANK
April 2009 - Present Day (7 years 11 months)
- Overseeing the operations of the teller.
- Till out cash to teller from vault for the days payment
- Till in cash after the days transaction to vault.
- Cash mobilization.
- Responsible for daily cash balances
- Ensures that cash brought in and out of the vault are correctly packaged
- Carries out cash count at least once in a week and signs the register
- Maintains a vault insurance limits as agreed by management
- Registers subject to count cash and accepts into vault
- Don’t divulge any information concerning the vault
- Develops daily call over plan to teller’s tickets to timely mitigate likely error
- Serves as the backup to the head of operation
- Give daily advice to the hop on consolidated tellers proof
- Ensures that the teller proof of each teller reflects their till cash holding and working fund
- As a teller I attended promptly and courteously to customers.
- As a teller I received cash and completed deposits slips ascertaining correctness in the presence of the customers
- Detailed counting of cash by denominations and analyzing
- I receive cheques from customers checking for correctness before forwarding for authorization
- I always ensure proper balancing by calling over transaction slips at close of business.