MTN NIgeria Comm Ltd
July 2006 - Present Day (11 years 1 month)
- Implement billing policies and procedures.
- Coordinate quality assurance of generated bills to ensure consistency and accuracy.
- Ensure prompt generation of bills.
- Coordinate bill printing, packaging and collation activities.
- Monitor courier vendors’ compliance with SLAs.
- Monitor and evaluate vendors’ performance on an on-going basis.
- Proactively track bill delivery and follow-up on undelivered bills.
- Develop a mechanism for proactively identifying bill related queries.
- Explore other bill generation options to facilitate prompt service delivery.
- Provide user requirement to guide the development and deployment of the bill delivery tracking system.
- Actively conduct routine customer surveys to validate courier vendor efficiency.
- Ensure proper maintenance of all billing hard wares.
- Ensure the timely procurement of consumables.
- Develop Service Level agreements to manage relationship with courier vendors.
- Generate relevant reports.
- Ensure prompt resolution of all bill related issues.
- Define and monitor Service Level agreements with IS department to ensure absolute compliance with defined billing timelines.
- Co-ordinate day-to-day activities of subordinates.
Perform other tasks as required by the Administration Manager.