Database Manager/Customer Service Supervisor
Isalu Hospitals Limited, Ogba, Lagos
January 2011 - Present Day (6 years 4 months)
- Maintaining and Updating Customer Databases
- Providing positive and effective customer service and contributes to teamwork within and between departments, divisions, and other organizations (Health Maintenance Organizations),
- Ensuring easy access of enrollees to primary health care and calling the HMO’s for authorizations/approvals when there is a need for secondary health care.
- Taking records of vital statistics such as the birth, disease occurrence rates.
- Making & Answering phone calls from internal & external callers.
- Maintaining customer records by properly updating their account information.
- Handling of complaints & dissatisfaction and resolving problems coming from patients and other hospital clients.