Ass. Manager/Head, Business Development $ Strategies
Richbrands Ltd (a Marketing Communication Group)
January 2011 - Present Day (6 years 3 months)
I head the business development unit of the company.
Part of my responsibilities are:
• Generating leads and converting them to business
• Strategy development for to build the OOH Unit
• Marketing plan: Develop and review marketing strategies/plan.
• Marketing research and impact assessment
• Co-ordinate marketing team; set targets, guide and supervise the team towards meeting targets
• Vet proposals written & presentations
• See to management of clients and expand clientele
• Develop IMC initiatives for brands to drive awareness, market penetration and sales.
• Plan and supervise the execution of brand communication projects which cut across activations, Media and production (OOH & BTL)
• Budget management
• Oversees projects on Below-The-Line communication (Production of brand collaterals and Corporate items for clients; ensuring all marketing materials are brand-compliant
• PR functions for clients
• Brand building & development functions (Brand alignment, Brand Architecture, Strategy development, Brand positioning etc)
• Media strategy development for clients
• Assist in creative writing
• Responsible for the growth of the company’s OOH Unit