1. Serves as primary contact to client contacts by answering questions, performing data requests, supervising business readiness tests and monitoring facilities maintenance for major TELCOs in Nigeria.
2. Attend client meetings to understand client business objectives.
3. Identify and communicate client needs to appropriate account team members.
4. Pull and analyze scanner and consumer panel data and deliver insights to client for assigned categories.
5. Create reports and templates as well as managing facility maintenance projects independently.
6. Provide training to client users on functionality and use of retail merchandizing furniture and accessories deployed to retail spaces.
7. Provide support to account team and/or client by responding to ad-hoc/impromptu projects and providing basic technical support and analysis with particular emphasis on keeping project costs down without compromising quality, health and safety.
8. Support client needs in a timely and efficient manner demonstrating a sense of urgency, tenacity, and commitment to quality.
· Kept accurate financial records, processed weekend incomes, receipts and payments
· Ensured strict compliance with “in house” rules guiding double entry bookkeeping
· Helped to prepare profit, loss accounts and balance sheets
· Prepared wage packets, processed and followed up on expense claims made by employees.
· Ensured that there was a clear record of financial transactions (income & expenditure) in accordance with organizational and the requirements of the HMRC (Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs)
· (1) Led the QC team and coordinated their daily activities to ensure optimum resource planning and a fully motivated component workforce.
· (2) Implemented and maintained QC processes throughout the whole business.
· (3) Monitored and enforced compliance and level of work standards across daily attendance and QC functions. This ensured that incidences of absenteeism reduced 49% in less than 2 weeks and qualitative errors reduced 60% over a 2 month period.
· (4) Ensured that check-weighers, viscometers, scales, scrub meters and other technical equipment were regularly checked and re-calibrated according to the predetermined schedule.
· (5) In the absence of the HOD, provided a central point of communication for all departments in respect of product quality issues, ensuring that all information is cascaded to and from the QC team.
· (6) Actively engaged in problem solving and solution finding, particularly when we realized we were competing with counterfeiters bent on denting the image we had built since the early 80s.
My name is DAMILOLA OSHIN and I am a 2005 graduate of Industrial chemistry from Nigeria’s premier private tertiary institution, the Igbinedion University Okada. I have a PGD in Management and MBA Strategic Leadership & Sustainability from the South Thames College London and University of Cumbria respectively.
My mission statement on any job has always been to be analytical, discerning, self sacrificing, dependably dynamic and to at all times develop a culture of high self imposed standards. I am flexible, multitasking and time conscious. My level-headiness, respect for leadership and organizational hierarchy and a passion to grow with my employers are personal attributes I deeply cherish and constantly uphold.