Principal Accounts Manager
Delta Steel Co Ltd
September 1999 - March 2012 (12 years 7 months)
- Managing of day to day finance activities and strict on all statutory compliance
- Regularly liaison with banks to conclude cash-credit and term loan agreements renewal thereof
- Collection of data and preparation of budget
- Reviewing of technical program documents for budgetary and cash flow implications
- Ensuring efficient use of financial resources and assist in the formulation of program and administrative operating budgets
- Oversee all accounting tasks and ensure their adherence to internal accounting policies and procedures and with regards to government regulations.
- Manage the processing of all payable and receivable accounts.
- Handle all financial operations and ensure their adherence to applicable country laws.
- Coordinate with Management Team and other Departments for budget control and expense-related issues.
- Oversee all bank operations, such as foreign exchange, transfers, letters of credit, and letters of guarantee.
- Prepare, analyze and present reports for financial statements and forecast reports.
- Oversee costs related to contract execution and make recommendations for corrections and improvements.
- Auditing of procurement and travel vouchers
- Management of fixed assets
- Payroll preparation
- Ensuring staff to liquidate obligations and close and open transactions
- Preparing monthly and quarterly management accounts
- Valid input data are entered into the accounting system
- Remittance of statutory returns are made to the relevant authorities
- Preparation of the annual finance report and statutory reports.