· Responds to inquiries from a variety of internal and external parties for the purpose of providing information, facilitating communication among parties and/or providing direction.
· Processes a variety of documents and materials (e.g. incoming mail, bulk mail, etc.) for the purpose of disseminating information in compliance with established administrative guidelines.
· Greets employees, visitors/guests in person or via telephone for the purpose of providing information, taking messages, and/or directing to appropriate personnel.
· Maintains inventory of supplies and materials (e.g. forms, office supplies, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring items’ availability
Airtel Nigeria, Customer Care (Call Centre, Lagos State).
· Handling training sessions on new products and services and the use of applications for resolution of complaints to ensure knowledge dissemination and efficient use of systems.
· Mentoring new employees of the call centre to ensure proper orientation and provide support systems while fostering integration into the new work environment
· Oversee team members to ensure they meet performance targets thereby achieving the organization’s goals
· Taking calls and listening to customers issues related to their phone lines, network performance, as well as products and services in other to proffer solution thereby increasing customers’ retention.
· Ensuring that customer queries and complaints are logged in the right systems and resolved satisfactorily and on time.
· Conducting random following up with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the solutions received and track team effectiveness
· Identify and execute on opportunities to cross-sell new products and services to customers who call in.
· Assisting team management in compiling and sending daily, weekly and monthly reports of the team’s performance to the appropriate department.
Airtel Nigeria (Retail & Franchise shop, Lagos state)
· Assisting the shop in weekly and monthly stock taking and audit of shop accounts.
· Carrying out relevant research as required and requested by the shop supervisor and manager.
· Solicit customers’ feedback and identify problem trends for improvement actions.